Saturday, October 22, 2011

photography [an emotional release]





i love taking pictures. it's a way for me to attempt to capture the beauty i see so that i can share it with others. it's quiet. relaxing. soothing. it is one form of art i'm fairly decent at. colorado is an amazing place to live and has so many beautiful things to photograph. i haven't blogged in quiet a while, so here is a random hodge-podge of pictures.

this tree at Garden of the Gods was amazing
Random rock formation at Garden of the Gods

An AMAZING Colorado moon
the pink of the sunset on a perfect Colorado night

the iconic Kissing Camels


dirt :)


 Garden of the Gods is a beautiful place to take pictures and spend time in. (just don't wear dress shoes like I did....)

2 comments:

  1. I thought you said you didn't get any good ones. Those are amazing! Love them! Especially the one with the moon. Wow. I love Colorado! Love you more though! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) they turned out better than I remembered. Love you tons. <3

    ReplyDelete